Saturday, 28th March 2009 both me and Mr. Slim getting so ready to join the Earth Hour!
I was carving what to have for dinner, because the Earth Hour start at 8.30pm and that was our dinner time. Dinner outside or at home?
Went out for appointment the whole evening, while I was on the way home, jam every where and rain cats and dogs! Thinking to cook at home, but nothing much left inside the fridge. Only a pack of salted sour marinated vegetables, small little slice of pork, dried mushroom, Organic Long Beans and still some eggs.
Argh! Finally I decided not to go out for dinner. And suddenly in my mind… candle light dinner would be the best choice to welcome the Earth Hour!
Here I come~
1. 4 dried mushroom (soak and cut in slices)
2. 200g Pork, sliced
3. 4 cloves garlic (fine cut)
4. 300g Salted Sour Marinated Vegetables
5. Few long slices carrot
* Marinate Pork with ½ tbsp Oyster Source, 2 cloves of fine cut garlic and 1/3 tsp of pepper.
1. Heat sufficient oil and fry the garlic with 3 tbsps of cooking oil until it changed yellowish.
2. Pour in sliced Pork and stir fry over medium heat until cooked.
3. Fry the Marinated Pork with the Salted Sour Vege, sliced carrot and sliced mushroom for at least 10 minutes.
4. Add 3 glasses of water and stew for 10 more minutes over law heat.
I believe you will have to add another bowl of rice if you serve with this!
This is the most easier way to ready the long beans and eggs. What else, easy and mouth watering!
Diced Long Bean with Stir Eggs
~We have everything ready to be served on our dinning table before 8.30pm.
~8.30pm sharp! Off the Light!!!
Candle Light Dinner Serve!