1．Ba Yam vegetable- 0.5kg
2．Small dried sardines - Little
3．Garlic – cut into small tinny
1. 1 soupspoon cooking oil pours into the hot frying pan, explodes the fine grain garlic
2. Fry the Vege (BaYam) – until it changed to soft.
1. 1 Mao Gua (sectioned)
2. 4 cloves Garlic (grated)
3. Some sliced dried squid
4．1/3 Carrot (sectioned)
1．Heat up 1 tbsp cooking oil, fry grated garlic until fragrant.
2．Add in sliced squid and fry with medium for 5 min.
3．Add in Mao Gua and carrot, add in some salt, then fry for another 5 min.
1. 2 Stalks Spring Onion (sliced)
2. 1/3 Carrot (sliced)
3. 1 Chili (sliced)
4. 1 Big Red Onion (sliced)6. 20g Black Fungus (sliced)
5. 2 Mushroom (sliced)
* Corn Flour, white pepper and brown sugar.
* Spices: Caramel, Sesame Oil, Yeast Extra, Tomato juice
Methods:1. Cook 1000ml water, mix with about seasonings.
2. Add in all Ingredients and cook for 10min.
3. After cooked, add in 1 egg and stir well.
4. Add sufficient salt and cook for 5 min.