Life is busy some times, but still I will try to get some times out in few times a week to have my Big Fish Cook Book mission completed. Simple and yummy dinner will do…
*Chinese always like “3 Dishes and 1 soup” ~
Fried Bitter Gourd with Eggs
1. 1 bitter gourd (sliced)
2. 2 eggs (stir)
3. 4 cloves garlic (chopped)
1. Rinse Bitter Gourd and cut into slices
2. Heat 2 tbsp of cooking oil, fry Chopped Garlic and fry until golden brown.
3. Add in Sliced Bitter Gourd and stir fry for 5min.
4. Pour over the stir eggs on top of the fried bitter gourd.
5. Fry with medium heat for 5min.
Sambal Onion Squids
1. 5 medium squids (shallow criss-cross)
2. 1 Red Onion (shred)
3. 1 Tomato (cubed)
4. 1 Big garlic (chopped)
5. 1 Torch Ginger (Chopped)
Chili paste seasoning:
* 1 Big garlic, 5 shallots, 5 red chilies, 3 dried chilies – Blended
1. Make shallow criss-cross cuts on body of squids.
(marinate with chopped torch ginger and sufficient salt)
2. Heat 2 tbsps oil and Chili paste seasoning, stir fry until fragrant.
3. Add Onions, and squids. Add ½ of water, stir-fry until cooked.
4. Dish up and Serve!
Fried Assorted Vege
1. 150g Pork (slices)
2. 20 slices carrot (slices, flowers’ shape)
3. Red dates ~ Hung Zau (cut ½)
4. 10g Mushrooms
5. 4 cloves Garlic (minced)
6. 12 Bean Peas
~ 2/3 rice bowl of water mixed with 1 tsp Oyster Sauce and 1 tsp Corn Flour.
~ Mix well with sufficient salt and 1 tbsp of Shao Hsing Wine.
(Marinate for at least 20min)
1. Rinse Pork, cut into slices. Rinse Bean Peas, and mushrooms.
Rinse carrot cut into florests, rinse Red Dates cut into half.
2. Heat up 2 tbsps of oil, fry minced Garlic until fragrant.
3. Pour in Sliced Pork and stir fry till cooked.
4. Add in Sliced Carrots, Red Dates, Mushrooms and Bean Peas.
*Stir fry for 2 min.
5. Add in seasoning, fry over till fairly dry.