Gravy~ Black Pepper Gravy~ I Love Black Pepper Gravy~
Believe or not… A plate of tasty black pepper pork will come along with a perfect marinate process.
I always love the black pepper gravy… but always so curious about why people only cook Black Pepper with Beef and too rare to cook with Pork.
BigFish Cook Book is trying to make a different here. If u read my previous post ~ I tried this dish before with Beef and shoot with a photo which didn’t actually shown the dish great.
This time, Panda help to shoot the photo properly with so many failure shoots. And I choose from those and I think this is the best among all.
1. 250gm Pork (sliced)
2. 1 Red Big Onion (sectioned)
3. 5 cloves Garlic (grated)
Pork – some Black Pepper, Corn Flour, Sesame Oil and some brown sugar.
Black Pepper Seasoning:
Mix some Corn Flour, 1 tsp Black Pepper, ½ tsp White Pepper, ½ tsp Brown Sugar, Black Soya Paste and Grated Black Peppers with ½ rice bowl water.
1. Heat up 2 tbsps cooking oil and fry grated garlic until fragrant.
2. Pour in Marinated Pork and stir fry for 5min.
3. Add sectioned Red Onion and fry together.
4. Pour in Black Pepper Sauce and stir well, fry for another 5min.
5. Garnish with some Chinese Celery and Serve!
I prefer to use the Red Big Onion instead of the normal Onion. The color is nicer and the smell stronger.