Personally, I love spicy food! When I cook, I like to use garlic, onion, shallots, hot pepper, chilies, etc…
I always feel like if adding or garnish with some of the spicy seasoning, it produces with nicer aroma and taste heavier.
I was curious about why people always making beef with onion and black pepper? But I didn’t have beef in the fridge that day, then something blinking in my mind that make me feel like I wanna create my own dish again with Pork. In fact, Big Fish Cook Book is time to add in some new cuisine again.
Then I start to marinate the pork with Bird Eye Chilies…
1. 250g Pork (sliced)
2. ½ Red Onion (sliced)
3. 2 mushrooms (sliced)
4. 2 bird eye chilies (fine cut)
5. 1 Red Chili (sliced)
7. 2 Dried chilies (cut – 1 inch)
8. 3 Cloves Garlic (chopped)
*Marinate Pork with cut Bird Eye Chilies, ½ tsp Corn Flour, 1 tsp Oyster Sauce and 1/3 tsp brown sugar. (20min)
1. Heat 2 tbsp oil in frying pan and fry chopped garlic until fragrant.
2. Add in Red Onion and sliced pork - stir fry over medium hear.
3. Add 1/3 cup of water, pour in the Sliced Mushroom, Dried Chilies and Sliced Red Chilies.
4. Stir fry for 10 min.